Chelsea football club academy youngsters today resumed the 2022-2023 preseason preparations at Cobham training centre with the youngsters looking to avoid having a poor season like they had last season when they escaped relegation on the last game of the season.
Spotted on the first day of the training are the talented duo of Charlie Webster and Jayden Wareham, two youngsters who enjoyed training session last season with the first team and Charlie Webster ended up making his debut.
Charlie Webster and Jayden Wareham via Instagram photos.
The two youngster alongside others like Harvey Vale and Xavier Mbuyamba will be aiming to force themselves into Chelsea first team contention next season especially with the club struggling to make any meaningful signing so far in this transfer window.
As always we will be updating you with all the latest news coming out from Chelsea camp both in the ongoing transfer window and as the first team prepares for pre-season return
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension