Chelsea reportedly offers £220,000 weekly wages to sign England winger this summer.
The West London based club are in advanced talks to sign 27-years-old attacker, Raheem Sterling from EPL side Manchester City this summer transfer window.
According to various reports in London, The Blues are very interested in bringing the versatile winger to Stamford Bridge next season.
The English Premier League giants Chelsea have been monitoring Sterling’s future at Manchester City, with new owner Todd Boehly perhaps tempted by this big name arriving as one of the first major signings in the club.
The Chelsea tactician Thomas Tuchel has already hinted of a potential attacking addition this summer after not being totally satisfied with the output of his expensive forward line last season.
The 27-year-old attacker Raheem Sterling has only one year left on his contract and has been linked with a move within England and to Spain as well.
The Blues have started internal talks with his agents but they haven’t tabled any official bid to Manchester City.
According to various reports, The West London Baer club have reportedly offered him a 220,000 euros weekly wages to convince him in signing for the club.
The England and Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling registered 16 goals and 4 assists across all competitions this season.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’