The West London based club are in advanced talks to sign 27-years-old attacker, Raheem Sterling from EPL side Manchester City this summer transfer window.
According to various reports in London, The Blues are very interested in bringing the versatile winger to Stamford Bridge next season.
The English Premier League giants Chelsea have been monitoring Sterling’s future at Manchester City, with new owner Todd Boehly perhaps tempted by this big name arriving as one of the first major signings in the club.
The Chelsea tactician Thomas Tuchel has already hinted of a potential attacking addition this summer after not being totally satisfied with the output of his expensive forward line last season.
The 27-year-old attacker Raheem Sterling has only one year left on his contract and has been linked with a move within England and to Spain as well.
The Blues have started internal talks with his agents but they haven’t tabled any official bid to Manchester City.
According to various reports, The West London Baer club have reportedly offered him a 220,000 euros weekly wages to convince him in signing for the club.
The England and Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling registered 16 goals and 4 assists across all competitions this season.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension