1. Goalkeeper – Edouard Mendy.
A. Centre-backs: Ahead of the new campaign, Chelsea are currently interested in acquiring the services of Koulibaly. If they manage to secure the deal, the Centre-back positions for next season would be occupied by the duo of Thiago Silva and Koulibaly.
B. Full-backs: The full-back positions will be occupied by the duo of Reece James and Ben Chilwell. Both players were quite outstanding last season, as such, they’re expected to be pivotal in Chelsea’s quest to win the Champions League next season.
3. Midfielders: The Midfield trio consists of the trio of Kante, Mason Mount and Declan Rice if Chelsea can manage to secure Declan Rice’s transfer from West Ham this summer.
4. Forwards – the front three will consist of the trio of Havertz, Dembele and Raheem Sterling. Both Raheem Sterling and Ousmane Dembele are heavily linked with moves to Chelsea. Should the club manage to complete their transfer this summer, they will be pivotal in Thomas Tuchel’s quest for Champions League glory next season.
No doubt, I honestly believe that with this squad, Chelsea will be able to overcome any obstacle to win the Champions League next season.
What do you have to say about this? Do you think it’s possible with these players? Please feel free to leave a message in the comment section below
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season