Chelsea sets to complete deal for Barcelona star
This summer, Chelsea are said to be the most likely destination for Barcelona contract rebel Ousmane Dembele.
According to the print edition of Sport, as translated by Sport Witness, the France international is about to become a free agent, and it appears his old manager Thomas Tuchel is now playing a key role in luring him to Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea fans will be hoping that these latest transfer rumours are true, as Dembele could be a great free agent signing.
Even if things haven’t quite worked out for Dembele at Barcelona, he remains a superb natural talent who could rediscover his best form with the right manager and system.
Sevilla are currently demanding for £55million for Jules Kounde
Chelsea’s pursuit of Sevilla defender Jules Kounde continues this transfer window, and the Spanish club will not sell him for less than €65 million (£55.6 million).
The Blues have been interested in the 23-year-old for over a year, making an unsuccessful bid for his services last summer.
Chelsea are in desperate need of reinforcements at centre-back following the summer departures of Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen, and Kounde remains their top target.
They will almost certainly get their man, but Sevilla will not be coerced into selling him cheaply, with Spanish publication Marca reporting that they will not lower their valuation below €65 (£55.6m).
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension