Chelsea is making tremendous steps in pursuit of a priceless asset this summer. This follows a complete takeover from the ownership of Roman Abramovich to Todd Boehly. This has significantly improved the unrest that has been in the Blue’s camp for more than two months.
That said and done, the west London club has a number of high profile stars it’s chasing down this summer. Already, the new owners have pumped a whopping £200m at Tuchel’s disposal aimed at reinforcing the squad. Jules Koundé, Matthjis De Ligt, Declan Rice, Wesley Fofana, Marquinhos, Kalidou Koulibaly are among top rated stars Chelsea wants this summer.
Following Ousmane Dembélé’s contract extension conundrum at Barçelona, Chelsea are keeping close tabs on him. Early this week, Xavi Hernandez insisted that the 24 year old is free to leave the Spanish club if he wishes. His agents have refused to respond to contract extension terms with Barcelona that means he won’t stay with them next summer being his last season.
Barcelona would now consider to sell him to Chelsea this summer according to a reputable Spanish reliable media outlet Mundo Deportivo as confirmed by Managing Barca. Marina Granovskaia is tasked to complete his move so he can reunite with Thomas Tuchel whom he worked with at Dortmund in 2017.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season