Chelsea Possible Starting XI For 2022/ 2023 Season, Possible New Signings Included
Chelsea will have re-structure their lineup after failing to impress their fans in the just concluded premier league season.
The Blues failed to lift a domestic trophies in the entire season despite reaching two finals under the Wembley arch.
Fans are now hopeful that with a new management led by Todd, the club will achieve their best in a season that begins in two months time.
Due to the fact that Atonio Rudiger and Andreas Christiansen have already made decisions to join Madrid and Barcelona respectively, the blues will only have Thiago Silva and Chalobah hold their central defense.
This forces Chelsea to enter the transfer market and look for individuals who will fill the gaps.
This is why we have decided to look at Chelsea possible starting line up next season, putting targeted signings into consideration.
As usual, Eduardo Mendy will start between the post.
Defenders: Reece James on the right back Jules Kounde and Thiago Silva at the center back then Ben Chilwell on the left back.M
Midfield Mateo Kovacic , N’Golo Kante ,Conor Gallagher O
Attackers: Ousmane Dembele on the right wing, Kai Havertz at the center, Mason Mount on the left.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’