Chelsea football club players and management staffs have successfully arrived Los Angeles in the United States of America as their pre-season preparations gets more serious with majority of their first team players now with the squad and eager to get going.
The blues officially opened their camp on the 2nd of July 2022 and spent the past seven days training at Cobham centre with many youngsters making up the squad, they concluded the first stage of the pre-season preparations with an intra-squad friendly game yesterday evening.
Destination Los Angeles via Instagram photos
German duo on board via Instagram photos
Today the squad joined by the likes of Kai Havertz, Timo Werner, Mason Mount, Reece James, Marcos Alonso, Cesar Azpilicueta, Mateo Kovacic including Hakim Ziyech, Ben Chilwell, Ross Barkley and Trevoh Chalobah players who have been at the camp for over one week now jetted off on their tour.
Hakim Ziyech looks gloom via Instagram photos
The duo of Ngolo Kante and Ruben Loftus-cheek misses out due to US vaccination rule but they will welcome jorginho, Conor Gallagher and Christian Pulisic to the camp direct from their holiday.
Marcos Alonso with the squad despite being linked with a move to Barcelona via Instagram photos
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension