Chelsea has really been brilliant since the start of the EPL season. Chelsea is currently second in the English Premier League table with 59 points from 28 matches. Chelsea will be hoping to continue their good run when they welcome Brentford on Saturday at Stamford Bridge.
Before the international break, Chelsea has been unbeaten in their last 18 matches in all competitions. Chelsea’s manager, Thomas Tuchel will be hoping his boys get to hand him another trophy this season. Chelsea is currently on a hunt for two titles this season, which are the UCL and the English FA Cup. Here I will be revealing Chelsea’s next five matches that could see them go ahead of Liverpool before the end of the season.
Chelsea vs Brentford
Southampton vs Chelsea
Chelsea vs Arsenal
Chelsea vs West Ham United
Everton vs Chelsea
In my opinion, I think Thomas Tuchel’s side have all it takes to get the required victories in these rounds of fixtures.
What do you think about this?
Can Chelsea overtake Liverpool in the EPL table this season?
Kindly drop your thoughts in the comment section and don’t forget to like, share and follow my blog for more sports updates
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension