Chelsea moving onto next Brazilian wonderkid after Endrick disappointment – Protected by €100m clause
Chelsea are reportedly one of the clubs who are interested in Brazilian wonderkid Vitor Roque.
The information is today brought by Globo Esporte, who claims several European clubs have been keeping an eye on the Athletico Paranaense starlet.
The story says that the 17-year-old is currently being monitored by Real Madrid, Barcelona, Paris Saint Germain and Chelsea.
There aren’t many details if any of those clubs lead the race for his signing, as it’s only pointed out that the Galacticos sent a scout to watch the youngster’s evolution, while the French side recently asked for information on the player.
Globo Esporte highlights the fact that Vitor Roque’s contract with Athletico runs until 2027, and so far, no offers arrived at the club.
The forward is protected by a €100m release clause, and there’s big confidence that he can be their biggest sale ever, as he’s been proving to be one of the big talents in Brazil.
Since Vitor Roque is only turning 18 in February, Chelsea or any other club who sign him now would need to wait until the next summer to land him.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’