Chelsea football club is experiencing difficulties in the defensive line as two important players are set to leave this summer. The latter include, Adreas Christensen and Anthony Rudiger.
Therefore, they have no option rather than digging deep in their pockets and biding for new players to come and solve the problem at hand.
With the new ownership, Chelsea fans are hopeful that the problem will be solved. There are speculations of signing Brighton left back, Marc Cucurrella. This is a perfect replacement for Anthony Rudiger as Cucurrella is becoming a high class player.
Despite playing as a left back, Cucurrella can also play as a left midfielder. His speed and vision outwins that of Marcos Alonso. If Chelsea signs him, they might be unstoppable next season.
On the other hand Chelsea has to make sure that the striking line is reformed. Last season they have so many chances lost due to lack of a main striker
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension