Chelsea duo N’golo Kante and Eduoard Mendy wasn’t part of the team training yesterday and today ahead of their final match of the season against Watford.
In the game against Leicester City on Wednesday, N’golo Kante was taken off in the second half of the game it hasn’t been confirmed if he will be available for the game against Watford, Mateo Kovacic is also out of the game against Watford on Sunday.
Meanwhile Eduoard Mendy too wasn’t part of yesterday and today’s training he went down twice in Chelsea premier league game against Leicester City on Wednesday and only the second choice Goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga and Third choice Goalkeeper Marcus Bertinelli were pictured training. It has been confirmed that he picked up an Hamstring Injury.
If N’golo Kante and Eduoard Mendy will not be in the squad for the final game of the season, then the Coach will have to sacrifice Ruben Loftus Cheek to play in the Midfield in place of N’golo Kante and Kepa Arrizabalaga will play replace Eduoard Mendy
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension