Chelsea will be engaging in seven fixtures in the month of April as we will get to see them take on teams involving West Ham United, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Crystal Palace, Southampton and Brentford FC. Despite the blues being one of the most in-form teams in Europe this season, I believe they will struggle to win three fixtures out of their seven matches of the month.
After their Premier League clash with Brentford, they will face Real Madrid in the UCL on the 6th and 12th and from the looks of things, Chelsea could lose both legs of the UCL tie against the Los Blancos side which will eventually see them exit the competition in the Quarter Finals stage.
I also think Chelsea will suffer defeat to Arsenal who are currently gunning to cement their top four spot this season in order to appear for next season’s Champions League.
What’s your take on this?, Kindly leave your thoughts in the comment section below… Thanks.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension