Chelsea have added Wolves full-back Rayan Ait-Nouri to their list of targets to replace Marcos Alonso according to The Daily Mail.
Alonso is said to have informed the Blues of his wish to leave the club this summer, with Barcelona keen on a move for the Spain international.
Chelsea see Ait-Nouri as competition and cover for England international Ben Chilwell at left-back who has spent six-months of the recent campaign out with a cruciate ligament injury.
Blues management can see Ait-Nouri as cover for the defender and a potential replacement for wantaway fullback Marcos Alonso.
Ait-Nouri played 27 games in all competitions for Wolves, helping Bruno Lage’s side to a 10th-place finish in the Premier League. And his form has led to the Blues considering whether to make a move.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season