Chelsea football club have completed the summer deal of Belgium striker Romeru Lukaku to rejoin Inter Milan on loan as from next season. Lukaku joined the blues last season but his continued struggle in adopting again in the English Premier League has seen him rejoin his old team where he used to perform exemplary.
However, Chelsea have released him on a 8 million pounds fee plus 4 million add-ons with no buy option. The Belgian International who will be completing his medicals next week is now the second exit at the Stamford Bridge after Germany center back Antonio Rudiger joined Real Madrid on a free transfer.
Thomas Tuchel has identified Napoli and Sevilla center backs Kalidou Koulibally and Jules Kounde as his perfect replacements.
Raheem Sterling is also a top priority for Tuchel this season as he has been impressed a lot by his performance. With their 25 million pounds plus add-ons being rejected the other day, the blues are however looking forward to increasing their bid where Manchester City’s asking price is 50 million pounds.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension