Chelsea is reportedly planning a summer transfer move to secure the services of a 23-year-old French centre-back, who plays for Sevilla this summer, according to reports.
Chelsea has been heavily linked with a move for the Frenchman since the last summer, but they have always seen their move to sign the Frenchman being turned down by Sevilla.
Kounde has been impressive in the La Liga in the past years and his performance has seen him garner interest from several top clubs like Manchester City, Manchester United, Real Madrid, and Chelsea.
Chelsea will be losing their defenders, Marco Alonso, Christensens, Azplicueta, and Rudiger during the summer and they look to have identified Kounde as a potential transfer target.
According to the Sun, Chelsea is reportedly close to agreeing on a €60million deal to land the signature of the 23-year-old Sevilla centre-back this summer to solve their defensive problems next season.
Jules Kounde has been able to feature in all games for Sevilla this season and has been able to find the back of the net 2 times
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season