Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has has warned his side to be ready for a tough game both mentally and physically when they face LOSC Lille in the UEFA Champions League on Wednesday’s night
Chelsea FC travels to France with a two goals lead after defeating LOSC Lille in the first leg of the champions league.
Thomas Tuchel sent warning to his Chelsea side when speaking ahead of the game, to be ready for a tough game.
When asked about the match.
Chelsea coach Thomas Tuchel said: “To be honest, I think they played well at Stamford Bridge. They were very physical, attacked high up the pitch. “It was impressive. They had a good pressing game, were very brave, and had the mentality they had nothing to lose.”
The Chelsea coach Thomas Tuchel continued to encourage his team to put in another performance of top quality if they are to come back from France with a win and to qualify for the champions league next quarter finals stage.
Chelsea coach Thomas Tuchel said “It’s half time right now. No match is decided by a 2-0 score line. The second half is today and we’ll have to produce another top performance.
The Chelsea coach concluded by saying “I think Lille played on Friday so they’ve had a good amount of time to recover. That is why we have to be ready physically and mentally for a tough game.”
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension