Checkout N’golo Kante performance as he plays for Chelsea for the first time this year
Chelsea’s midfielder, N’golo Kante played for Chelsea in the premier league for the first time since August 2022.
N’golo Kante was introduced in the second half of the premier league match between Chelsea and Aston Villa.
The French international midfielder was is one of the best defensive midfielders in the world and he has showed his worth since joining Chelsea from Leicester city.
N’golo Kante played for few minutes in his return from injury but he was unfortunate as Chelsea lost to Aston Villa.
Aston Villa won Chelsea 2-0 in the premier league match on Saturday leaving Chelsea in the bottom table in the premier league.
N’golo Kante’s absence has been noticed in the Chelsea squad and we are looking forward to seeing him playing against Real Madrid in the champions league quarter finals match next week.
Chelsea is having a bad time in the premier league and we are looking forward to seeing them stepping up very soon.
- Transfer News: Chelsea Overtake Arsenal In Caicedo Race, Madrid Ready To Abandon Havertz Pursuit.
- How Chelsea Could Line Up Under Pochettino If They Sign Osimhen, Nkunku, and Diogo Costa Next Summer
- Chelsea players who could takeover Ngolo Kante’s iconic squad number (7)
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Real Madrid Receive Havertz Boost, Caicedo Considering Summer Option
- Transfer News: Ngolo Kante On The Verge Of Joining Al-Ittihad, Chelsea To Rival Liverpool For Romeo
Line-up22 mins ago
How Chelsea Could Line Up Under Pochettino If They Sign Osimhen, Nkunku, and Diogo Costa Next Summer
Transfer News28 mins ago
Chelsea players who could takeover Ngolo Kante’s iconic squad number (7)
Transfer News19 mins ago
Transfer News: Chelsea Overtake Arsenal In Caicedo Race, Madrid Ready To Abandon Havertz Pursuit.