The premier League has officially released the 8 nominees of the league monthly best player award for March.
Two Chelsea players were eventually nominated, the Chelsea’s young defender and forward, Trevoh Chalobah, and Kai Havertz, other players are Harry Kane (Tottenham), Bukayo Saka (Arsenal), Cash (Aston Villa), Robertson (Liverpool), Toney (Brentford) and Kulusevski (Tottenham).
The player with the best performance and probably the highest vote will eventually emerge as the winner.
Kai Havertz exhibited fabulous performances in March, scoring 4 goals in three league games for the club, including one assist.
His offensive performance is quite remarkable, and this has eventually featured him among the likely prospective winner of the premier league best player monthly award.
Trevoh Chalobah enjoyed a good playing time last month and being among the premier league player of the month nominees revealed that he used the opportunity effectively.
Since the departure of Eden Hazard interestingly, some Chelsea players have been nominated, but no one from the Chelsea team has been named Premier League Player of the month.
The two Chelsea players, Trevoh Chalobah and Kai Havertz are currently on the verge of eradicating such deplorable record.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension