Real Madrid squad arrived in England yesterday ahead of their tough clash against European and world champions Chelsea football club. The Los Blancos are keen on revenge for what the Blues did to them last year. Chelsea was responsible for dumping them out of the UEFA champions league in the quarter-finals last year, and Carlo Ancelotti doesn’t want a similar thing to happen.
Thomas Tuchel and his men are also preparing for the showdown with the club desperate to defend the title they won barely a year ago. Tuchel will be heading into the match with a fully fit squad that will be capable of thrashing Madrid.
Christian Pulisic is also expected to start after he was rested against Brentford for returning from international duty on Thursday. For Real Madrid, Luka Jovic and Isco are out because of one thing or the other, while Eden Hazard will miss the clash after undergoing a fibular plate operation. This means Carlo Ancelotti also has a very fit squad to choose from.
However, we are going to be showing you the two dangerous lineups Tuchel could deploy
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension