Chelsea will be aiming to make it three straight victories in a row when they face Everton on Saturday at Stamford Bridge Stadium in their next Premier League match of the campaign.
The Graham Potter-led team seems to have found their rhythm back in their Premier League, following their back-to-back win over Leeds United and Leicester City after their recent winless run which halted their top-four finish preference.
The Blues currently occupy the 10th spot in the English Premier League table, and they will be looking for a much-needed victory over Everton on Saturday to continue to push for a top-four spot.
Chelsea have been handed a major boost ahead of the game against Everton, as Edouard Mendyhas resumed first-team training with the Blues after recovering from the hand injury he sustained a few months ago.
Recce James and Mason Mount are also back in training with the Londoners after recovering from the knock they suffered a few days ago.
However, Thiago Silva, Ceaser Azpilicueta, and Armando Broja will not be available for the game due to their respective injuries.
Chelsea’s possible starting lineup vs Everton:
Kepa; Fofana, Koulibaly, Cucurella; James, Kovacic, Fernandez, Chilwell; Mudryk, Felix, and Havertz.
The English Premier League match between Chelsea and Everton is expected to get underway at exactly 6:30 PM Nigerian time on Saturday
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension