Chelsea are set to battle with Crystal Palace in the semi final of the FA cup, this is the third season in a row that Chelsea will play the FA cup semi final, they lost in the final twice in last two season.
Chelsea Team News
Romelu Lukaku is back in training and will be available to play against Crystal Palace in the FA cup. He missed Chelsea last two games due to injury and he might be in the starting XI to face Crystal palace on Sunday. Callum Hudson-Odoi is yet to recover from Injury and he will miss the semi final game.
Chelsea will be looking forward to progress to the final of the FA cup after they were eliminated by Real Madrid from the UEFA Champions league quarter final on Tuesday.
Predicted Chelsea Starting XI
Goalkeeper: Kepa Arrizabalaga
Defenders: Cesar Azpilicueta, Thiago Silva, Antonio Rudiger
Wingback: Reece James, Marcos Alonso
Midfielders: Jorginho, Mateo Kovacic
Attackers: Mason Mount, Kai Havertz
Striker: Timo Werner
Kick-Off Time: 4:30PM Nigerian Time
Date: 17th, April 2022
Venue: Wembley Stadium
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension