Chelsea football club led by German tactician Thomas Tuchel will begin their preseason games against Mexican outfit Club America. The game is set to come as Tuchel’s first game in the 2022/23 season. Tuchel and his boys are preparing for the Premier League opener against Everton, while their opponents have already kickstarted their season and have picked up four points from their first three games of the new season.
The Stamford Bridge outfit is looking to strengthen their squad more in this transfer window, and several reports have made it known that Raheem Sterling is now a Blue. The Englishman could join up with the team later this week. They need more signings to challenge the likes of Liverpool and Manchester City after the Premier League runner-up snatched two Cup finals away from them last season.
Apart from Club America, Chelsea will face Charlotte and Arsenal in their second and third preseason game. They will also face Italian side Udinese before the premier league starts.
In team news of new arrivals, Chelsea has confirmed Sterling as the club’s first signing, and it’s believed that Senegal and Napoli center-back Koulibaly could soon become the Blue’s second signing of the summer. Apart from these two players, the Blues could still do more business to add quality, experience, and competition to the team.
Kickoff Time, Date, and Venue: The game will kickoff at 3:00 am on the 17th of July 2022 in Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension