Chelsea Boss, Graham Potter have a lot of injuries problem to worry about going into Saturday’s Premier League match against Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge.
Reece James recently joined a long list of injured players after he pulled out of the Three Lions squad ahead of the match against Ukraine, while Kai Havertz is also a doubt due to illness.
The Blues are sure to be without Thiago Silva, Edouard Mendy, Armando Broja, Raheem Sterling, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang due to injury and some other reasons.
Kepa Arrizabalaga will return in between the sticks for the West Londoners after his international exploits with the Spanish national team & is set to be protected by a three man defence consisting of Badiashile, Wesley Fofana and Kalidou Koulibaly.
The left wing role is set to be filled by Ruben Loftus-Cheek in the absence of Reece James while the other wing will be occupied by Ben Chilwell.
The midfield will feature Enzo Fernandez who netted in Argentina comfortable win over Curaçao in a friendly & will be joined by Kovacic who netted a brace to help Croatia to a crucial win in the 2024 Euro Qualifier
Noni Madueke and Joao Felix are expected to support Kai Havertz in the final third.
See the Full XI Below;
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension