Chelsea locked horns with their Premier League London rivals in a preseason friendly match which ended is a disappointing 4 – 0 loss.
Chelsea have the squad that can defeat Arsenal but Tuchel’s mistakes cost them the game.
1.He should have known that Timo Werner is not a natural number 9 and therefore, since they are playing against a formidable foe, he should have started the match with Kai Havertz as the number 9 and then play Hakim Ziyech in the number 7 role.
2. Secondly, it was a terrible mistake by Tuchel to start Trevoh Chalobah as a center back when Azpilicueta is available. He.could not contend with Arsenal’s attacking prowess and that ultimately, was Chelsea’s undoing as it allowed Arsenal to score freely.
3. Finally, Chelsea lost the midfield battle easily courtesy of starting Conor Gallagher ahead of Mateo Kovacic. Gallagher is still a young player will but lacks experience that Kovacic has gathered over the years
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season