1. Mason Mount .
A poor display from the Chelsea midfielder against Newcastle United today at Stamford Bridge. He was physically dominated by Newcastle defenders who gave him no space to operate in. He was also booked for a high elbow on Dan Burn.
2. Timo Werner.
Another Chelsea player who put in an unimpressive performance against Newcastle. Timo Werner let his teammates down on a couple of occasions during counter attacks and he was later hooked off in the second half by Thomas Tuchel.
3. Jacob Murphy.
Poor, he was the worst Newcastle player on the pitch against Chelsea today. He got the ball in a lot of good positions but his final passes let him down times without number. He had a penalty appeal in the second half turned down by David Cootes.
1. H. Ziyech.
An impressive display from Hakim Ziyech on his return to the Chelsea lineup. He was everywhere today, orchestrating play and setting up his teammates in good positions. Unfortunately, his teammates could take advantage of his creativity to score.
2. A. Christensen.
Christensen was good for Chelsea in today’s game against Newcastle. He was literally the Blues best defender on the pitch in the absence of Thiago Silva. He dealt with everything Newcastle threw at him with ease.
3. Kai Havertz.
Another day, another goal for Chelsea’s rising star Kai Havertz. He is the Blues most prolific forward at the moment and he keeps winning them games week in, week out. His performance was not the best up to the point of that goal but all is forgiven.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension