Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel is allegedly considering to bolister his squad especially the backline in the incoming summer transfer window following the departure of duo, Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen.
As a result, only Thiago Silva and Reece James are the only senior defenders present at Stamford Bridge coupled with erratic and shakeless Malang Sarr.
Despite being linked with several top players, the Blues are hoping to at least sign three targets in defensive and midfield departments.
However according to the Sun, Chelsea have agreed personal terms with French international Jules Kounde over a move to premier league with Sevilla demanding only a reduced fee of £59m.
The report claims that the 24 year old defender is nearing premier league move after a series of talks and now something new for Chelsea supporters to brag about.
Kounde is being viewed as a perfect replacement for departing Antonio Rudiger and therefore a good bargain and the kind of player Tuchel has been looking for
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season