Celebration Rocks at Stamford Bridge as Chelsea Completes Signing of 15-Year- Old Star
It is good news to the entire Chelsea Fraternity after the latest news from Stamford Bridge that the Blues have signed 15-year-old hotshot Leo Cardoso from West Brom.
The Portugal and England under-16 international has been the subject of interest from other English clubs.
Manchester City, Liverpool and Leicester are among the Premier League clubs who were reportedly interested in the 15-year-old.
Cardoso, who can play out wide or as a number 10, has been highly rated by his coaches at West Brom.
Scouts from across Europe regularly flocked to watch him in action and BirminghamLive understands that the Blues have beat a number of other European teams to secure his signature.
The London giants will now be unstoppable as the 15-year-old is a huge boost in their squad.
What’s your view concerning this story? Channel your views through the comment section below. Kindly like and share this story and for more stories of this kind, please follow my profile.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’