Jules Kounde is closing in on a move to Chelsea from Sevilla with Thomas Tuchel finally set to get his man as soon as Todd Boehly’s takeover of the London club is completed.
The news will come as a huge boost to the Blues who are in desperate need of defensive reinforcements ahead of Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen’s impending departures.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension