Burnley vs Chelsea: Team news
Chelsea are set to be without Cesar Azpilicueta and Andreas Christensen, but Hakim Ziyech and Trevoh Chalobah are set to be available. Reece James could start.
Burnley captain Ben Mee is a major doubt while Erik Pieters, Dale Stephens, Matej Vydra and Johann Berg Gudmundsson are all out.
When is Burnley vs Chelsea?
The match will kick-off at 3pm GMT at Turf Moor.
It will not be shown live on TV in the UK, but highlights of the match will be available to watch on the Sky Sports YouTube channel at full-time, or this evening on Match of the Day
Chelsea fans have taken to social media and reacted to Thomas Tuchel’s starting XI to face Burnley in the Premier League at Turf Moor on Saturday afternoon.
Tuchel has made several changes to his heavily rotated side that beat Luton Town in the FA Cup in midweek.
Lukaku and Werner on target in FA Cup win
It was a good night for Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner on Wednesday as they helped Chelsea come from behind to beat Luton in the FA Cup.
Lukaku tapped home Timo Werner’s cross late on to thwart the Hatters’ dreams of a first quarter-final since 1994, on the day when Roman Abramovichsignalled the impending end of his Blues reign.
Werner scored and made both Chelsea’s other goals on a solid night for the Germany forward, with Saul Niguez also clipping home.
Could Lukaku or Werner start today? Line-ups will be confirmed in five minutes.
Chelsea XI to face Burnley: Mendy; Chalobah, Silva, Rudiger; James, Kante, Jorginho, Saul; Pulisic, Havertz, Mount
Bench: Kepa, Christensen, Kenedy, Sarr, Kovacic, Loftus-Cheek, Ziyech, Lukaku, Werner
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension