BUR vs CHE: Facts, Possible Lineup, Predictions And All You Need To Know About The Match
Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea team will be traveling to the Turf Moor stadium for the twenty-eighth round of the 2021/2022 English Premier League season. The Blues are currently sitting in third place with fifty points after twenty-five games played. Chelsea currently averages two points per game.
Burnley, on the other hand, are currently sitting in the eighteenth position with 21 points after twenty-five games played.
Chelsea are the favourites going into this game as they have won most of the recent encounters between these sides. The last time Burnley won a meeting was in 2017, when Burnley won three goals to two at the Stamford Bridge Stadium.
– Chelsea’s potential lineup
Photo credit: imjohn
GK – Edouard Mendy
DC – Antonio Rudiger
DC – Thiago Silva
DC -Trevor Chalobah
DMR – Recce James
DML – Marcos Alonso
DMC – N’Golo Kante
MC – Mateo Kovacic
AMR – Christain Pulisic
AML – Mason Mount
FC – Kai Havertz
Prediction: I will be rooting for Chelsea to win the game against Burnley
Photo credit: Facebook
Opinion: Share your thoughts about these points and predict the final scoreline at the end of the match.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’