Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea team will be traveling to the Turf Moor stadium for the twenty-eighth round of the 2021/2022 English Premier League season. The Blues are currently sitting in third place with fifty points after twenty-five games played. Chelsea currently averages two points per game.
Burnley, on the other hand, are currently sitting in the eighteenth position with 21 points after twenty-five games played.
Chelsea are the favourites going into this game as they have won most of the recent encounters between these sides. The last time Burnley won a meeting was in 2017, when Burnley won three goals to two at the Stamford Bridge Stadium.
– Chelsea’s potential lineup
Photo credit: imjohn
GK – Edouard Mendy
DC – Antonio Rudiger
DC – Thiago Silva
DC -Trevor Chalobah
DMR – Recce James
DML – Marcos Alonso
DMC – N’Golo Kante
MC – Mateo Kovacic
AMR – Christain Pulisic
AML – Mason Mount
FC – Kai Havertz
Prediction: I will be rooting for Chelsea to win the game against Burnley
Photo credit: Facebook
Opinion: Share your thoughts about these points and predict the final scoreline at the end of the match.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension