Important news for West Ham’s transfermarket, after the official arrival of Nayef Aguerd from Stade Rennais. Hammers have now put in their radar Armando Broja, Chelsea’s striker who last season played for Southampton on loan (scoring 9 goals in 38 games).
Negotiation ongoing: he is the first target for West Ham as new striker. Agreement is not reached or close to happen, but the club is working on Broja’s name for a permanent deal. The fee could be around 25/30 million pounds.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension