Chelsea has presented an offer to Brighton & Hove Albion for goalkeeper Robert Sanchez. As of now, Brighton has not provided a response to the bid, but discussions are continuing. Sanchez, who lost his starting position to Jason Steele in March, was not included in Brighton’s pre-season tour of the U.S., adding uncertainty to his future with the club.
Chelsea has taken a significant step in their pursuit of talented goalkeeper Robert Sánchez by submitting a formal bid to Brighton. Negotiations between the clubs are ongoing, and there are reports suggesting that Sánchez has expressed a preference for a move to Chelsea. On the other side, Brighton is keen to secure the transfer of the player this summer. In addition to their interest in Sánchez, Chelsea is also in discussions with Brighton for midfielder Moisés Caicedo, showcasing their ambition to strengthen their midfield
Chelsea fans are expressing frustration over reports of the club’s agreement to sign Robert Sanchez from Brighton. The Spanish goalkeeper was previously Brighton’s first-choice, but he fell down the pecking order after manager Roberto De Zerbi preferred Jason Steele for his ability to pass out from the back
Chelsea’s dedication to keeping Levi Colwill is evident through their active negotiations for a new contract with the promising talent. The club has enhanced their proposal and now views Colwill as ‘untouchable’ and not available for sale. With talks still in progress, Chelsea maintains a high level of confidence in securing Colwill’s future and keeping him at the club.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season