As Chelsea ushers in a new era after 19 years, the new caretakers or owners have made a big decision involving the club’s brand sponsors.
Shirt sponsors. The club has dropped three UK on the official website, signifying the partnership’s end between the two parties. As we may recall, Three UK had initially suspended their partnership with Chelsea alongside Hyundai following sanctions imposed on the club by the UK government.
The company had also requested that Chelsea print new jerseys without the brand name, which had been restricted and had their corporate accounts frozen. Chelsea CEO Todd Boehly had initially promised a perfect replacement for Three UK. Immediately Roman Abramovich accepted his offer to buy the club, and from all indications, the new boss is doing just that.
It is officially a new Chelsea era.
Chelsea have officially removed Three UK from their 'Sponsor' section. pic.twitter.com/UPNAdVv2Nh
— At The Bridge Pod ⭐️⭐️ (@AtTheBridgePod) May 31, 2022
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension