Senegalese international and prolific defender, Kalidou Koulibaly has been linked with a move to Chelsea with a reported fee around €40m including add-ons and the deal was closed at €38m plus add-ons as final proposal.
The last Africa Cup of Nations winner agreed personal terms that will see him earn €10m net per season with the contract ending until June 2027 which will see him as the second summer signing for the Blues under the era Todd Boehly.
Kalidou Koulibaly has been a key figure in the modern game of football having been doing pretty and extremely well for Italian Serie A giant, Napoli which made him one of the best defenders in Europe top 5 leagues and as such got him attached to other top European clubs.
The Senegalese defender in the last season was at top notch for both club and country where he led the Teranga Lions of Senegal to their first ever major international trophy, coupled with been instrumental for the Naples in making a UEFA Champions League spot in the Italian Serie A.
With report reaching out with a post made by highly respected Italian Sport Journalist Fabrizio Romano via his verified Twitter handle, Kalidou Koulibaly has now landed in London and set for medical tests then he will fly to Los Angeles to join the team with the plan 100% confirmed.
He will then be unveiled as Chelsea’s new signing as the West London club and Napoli are checking and signing the contracts as at the time of report
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension