The PSG had been talking to Ousmane Dembélé’s entourage for some time, but Leonardo’s dismissal as sports director left negotiations frozen. Leonardo was a strong supporter of his signing and the Parisian club tried to reach an agreement until the last few weeks.
The French club has opted for Luis Campos in sports direction and in recent days there has been an intense debate in Qatar. The club owners saw it as an interesting option, but it seems that Campos prefers to spend the salary limit with signings that give strength to the team in the center of the field.
Dembélé relied on the strength of his friend Mbappé to get a great offer and, for now, everything indicates that the doors of Paris are closed. That is why Dembélé’s agent has tried to advance to the maximum with Chelsea to have a million-dollar offer on the table.
The London club has offered him four more signing bonus years but far from the stratospheric figures they have been asking for in recent months. Barça, for its part, has not moved from its figures and it is clear that if the player wants to continue as he has been proclaiming, he must make an effort and sign the renewal
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension