Sources contacted by ChelseaFC365 have confirmed to us that Chelsea have now agreed personal terms for Raheem Sterling, the fee with Manchester City is still being discussed but an end point is expected soon as ideally Sterling wants to fully focus on pre season preparations.
Sterling is thought to be very attracted to a move back to London and has already held positive talks with Tuchel. Raheem and Tuchel held talks over a number of things including future ambitions for Chelsea, game time and position. It’s thought that Tuchel also discussed the role as a “False 9” with Sterling, in what detail unfortunately we couldn’t get a clear answer.
This is our first sourced story of the summer and we will be continuing to work with journalists and reliable ITK’s to filter out the best news.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension