Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel is still hoping to enter into transfer battle in the incoming summer transfer window after literally being linked with several highly profiled players who can arguably bring back back the glory that their supporters have been longing for.
The Germany tactician is interested in reshapening his squad following the surprising departures of Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen with Cesar Azpilicueta and Marcos Alonso as well tipped for exit door alongside Romelu Lukaku.
However according to the the Express Sport, Brazilian and Everton’s attacker Richarlson has allegedly choosen Chelsea over Arsenal with the 24 year old attacker on switching from Goodison park to Stamford Bridge.
Apparently with Tuchel’s plans to bolister his blunt attacking options, Richarlson can offer him the much needed speed and exemptional skills at the front considering the continuous struggles of Timo Werner and Romelu Lukaku.
Meanwhile, the Blues are convinced that they reach an agreement to sign Sevilla’s defender Jules Kounde this month
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension