Chelsea are reportedly intrested in £30 Million rated Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly this summer transfer window in a bid to replace outgoing Rudiger and Christensen.
Koulibaly agent Fali Ramadhani is confident he can engineer a move to England due to the fact that his client has one year left in his current Napoli Contract. Napoli are reportedly willing to sell Koulibaly at around £30 Million to avoid losing him for free next summer amid Chelsea links. Chelsea are in need of defensive reignforcements this summer with impending departures of Rudiger, Christensen, Azipilicueta & Alonso; hence internally agreed £30M Fee to sign Koulibaly in the summer.
Barcelona have reportedly agreed a two year contract worth £11 Million per year with Chelsea captain Cezar Azipilicueta ahead of the summer transfer window. The Spanish defender contract was due to expire at the end of the season but Chelsea have the option to trigger a one-year contract extension for Azipilicueta. Azipilicueta came close to leaving Stamford Bridge on free transfer last summer before penning a new one year extension with an option to extend for further season. Azipilicueta is due to discuss his Chelsea exit after Todd Boehly lead consortium agreed terms to buy the club at around £4 Billion.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season