To boost their chances of qualifying for the knockout stage of the UEFA Champions League, English Premier League giants, Chelsea football club need to make it a home and away win against Italian Serie A title winners, AC Milan. The Italian giants are currently sitting third in Group E with the same point as Chealsa who sits second with a goal difference.
AC Milan who defeated Juventus this weekend was far from their best at Stamford Bridge, with Chelsea outscoring them to grab a crucial three points.
AC Milan was boosted with the return of Theo Hernandez against Juventus, but the likes of Ibrahimovic, Florenzi, Maignan, Saelemaeker, and so on. Chelsea on the other hand is yet to get N’golo Kante to fitness despite returning to training a few weeks ago. Fofana is still out after picking up a knee injury in the first leg of this clash.
Head to Head.
Both teams have met each other a total of 8 times. Chelsea was able to win 4 times, AC Milan won 2 times, and 2 games ended in a draw.
Date and Kickoff.
The game will kick off at exactly 8:00 pm on Tuesday at San Siro Stadium.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension