The FA Cup is set to resume again and the remaining teams in the competition are set to feature in the weekend games. The quarter-final stage of the FA cup is set to kickstart across various stadiums in England.
The West London based club Chelsea would be hoping to get a good result when they travel away to face Championship side Middlesbrough at Riverside Stadium.
The German and Chelsea head coach Thomas Tuchel would be without some key players for their crucial FA cup match against Middlesbrough.
Photo Credit: Google
Let’s take a look at four players that could miss their crucial cup encounter against Middlesbrough;
1. MATEO KOVACIC: The Croatian and Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic may miss their crucial FA cup tie due to a minor injury he suffered during their 2 – 1 win over Lille.
2. TIMO WERNER: The German and Chelsea attacker Timo Werner didn’t feature in their hard-fought victory over Lille.
The Chelsea superstar Timo Werner is once again expected to miss their crucial cup tie against Middlesbrough.
3. ANDREAS CHRISTENSEN: The Danish and Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen suffered a minor injury during their 2 – 1 win over Lille.
The Chelsea center-back is likely to miss their crucial FA Cup match against Middlesbrough.
4. MALANG SARR: The France and Chelsea youngster Malang Sarr didn’t play an part in their hard-fought victory over Lille.
The Chelsea center-back Malang Sarr is once again expected to miss their FA cup match against Middlesbrough.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension