Clubs around Europe are currently making plans for the 2022/23 season which will kickoff in more than three months time.
Although it’s still far, but clubs are currently making out plans to strengthen and secure their dream signings in the upcoming summer transfer window.
The interest and closing of deals from some clubs are coming now to avoid competition when the summer transfer opens in less than a month. Chelsea is among the teams that are keen on closing in on some signings, so here are three players the Blues could sign before the summer transfer window opens.
1. Ivan Perisic.
The Croatian and Inter Milan playmaker is one of the hottest players in Serie A. His versatility and pressing style of play has attracted many teams for his signature, but as it stands, Chelsea is leading the race and could agree on a deal before the official window opens.
The departure of Antonio Rudiger to Real Madrid has made a center-back a priority for the Blues. The Sevilla defender has long been linked with a move to Chelsea, and a deal could kick-start before the summer transfer window.
3. Kalidou Koulibaly.
The Chelsea management is also expected to replace Andreas Christensen whose destination could be Barcelona. Koulibaly has been on Chelsea’s list for some years, and a move is expected this time around
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension