There are some hopes that Thomas Tuchel will allow some key players to leave, and also sign some players to the club under new owners, having only signed Romelu Lukaku since he joined Chelsea.
Below are the 3 players that will likely leave Chelsea by the end of the season during the summer transfer window.
Andreas Christensen: Christensen has been linked with a move to Barcelona and will likely leave Chelsea for Barcelona in the summer transfer window. Allowing Christensen to leave won’t be a bad decision for Thomas Tuchel considering the quality of defenders at the club already.
Callum Hudson-Odoi: The young Chelsea winger is gradually turning into a flop coupled with his recent developed injury issues. Chelsea should the player to leave in the summer transfer window to make space for a better winger to join the club.
Timo Werner: Very obvious that Werner might not improve more than what he is right now. This is a main reason Chelsea should sell off Timo Werner rather than keeping him on the bench especially now that Kai Havertz is gradually picking up the role of a false 9.
The 3 players that Chelsea could likely sign in the summer transfer window but not limited to, include; Jules Kounde, Leeds Raphinha and Barcelona Ousmane Dembele.
Kindly drop your thoughts in the comment box below. Also like and share this article to different social media platforms.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension