3 Players In, 3 Players Out: How Chelsea Summer Transfer Might Look Like Under Thomas Tuchel
There are some hopes that Thomas Tuchel will allow some key players to leave, and also sign some players to the club under new owners, having only signed Romelu Lukaku since he joined Chelsea.
Below are the 3 players that will likely leave Chelsea by the end of the season during the summer transfer window.
Andreas Christensen: Christensen has been linked with a move to Barcelona and will likely leave Chelsea for Barcelona in the summer transfer window. Allowing Christensen to leave won’t be a bad decision for Thomas Tuchel considering the quality of defenders at the club already.
Callum Hudson-Odoi: The young Chelsea winger is gradually turning into a flop coupled with his recent developed injury issues. Chelsea should the player to leave in the summer transfer window to make space for a better winger to join the club.
Timo Werner: Very obvious that Werner might not improve more than what he is right now. This is a main reason Chelsea should sell off Timo Werner rather than keeping him on the bench especially now that Kai Havertz is gradually picking up the role of a false 9.
The 3 players that Chelsea could likely sign in the summer transfer window but not limited to, include; Jules Kounde, Leeds Raphinha and Barcelona Ousmane Dembele.
Kindly drop your thoughts in the comment box below. Also like and share this article to different social media platforms.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’