However, the Blues are taking their time to get a perfect replacement for the outgoings as well as perfect players who are going to take the team forward. So here are three players the Blues could sign ahead of the transfer window comes to an end.
Mattijs de Light.
Following the departure of Antonio Rudiger, Chelsea has been linked with many defenders, but the Juventus center-back Mattijs de Light is currently on the club’s radar. The Dutchman’s contract with Juventus is remaining just two years, and Fabrizio Romano revealed that he will come cheaper now if Chelsea decides to go all out for him this summer.
Dembele has once emerged as a target for the Blues over the years, but this time around, the Blues are eager to pull the trigger. It was reported that the Blue’s proposed a four-year contract with a nice salary to the Frenchman.
In as much as Chelsea are interested in Mattijs de Light, they also want to replace Andreas Christensen who could leave once the summer opens. Although Kounde may not come cheap because of his commitment to Sevilla, a new defender with Jules’s talent is highly needed in Chelsea
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension