Chelsea football club has this evening(Tuesday) landed in France ahead of their Champions League round of 16 second leg game against Lille.
The Champions League reigning champions are the favorite side to progress to the next round having beaten the French reigning champions 2-0 in the first leg at Stamford Bridge. And ahead of the game on Wednesday night, a 22-man Blues squad has landed in France with 5 senior stars missing out on the traveling squad for the game.
Azpilicueta returned to training this afternoon.
Below is the full 22-man traveling squad for tomorrow’s Champions League clash.
Source: Chelsea FC.
Marcus Alonso and Azpilicueta joined the squad after returning to training this afternoon. But the likes of Saul, Barkley, Reece James, Ben Chilwell, and Hudson-Odoi did not make the squad.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season