The Premier League fixtures for the 2023/24 season will be released on Thursday at 9am ahead of the start of the season in August
The Premier League fixtures for the 2023/24 season will be announced on Thursday morning as supporters across the country can begin making plans for the next tem months.
Despite the full list of fixtures not being released until 9am on Thursday, fans believe they have a glimpse of the opening day of the season. A supposedly ‘leaked’ image of the first weekend of the season has appeared on social media, sparking excitement among supporters.
The ‘leaked’ image lists all ten games of the first round of fixtures, which is due to take place across the weekend from August 12 and 13. According to the list, Arsenal will travel to Craven Cottage to face Fulham while Chelsea will also make a short trip across the capital to face Crystal Palace.
Tottenham will welcome Champions League newcomers Newcastle to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in what could be an incredibly tough first fixture for Ange Postecoglou following his move from Celtic.
According to the leak, Manchester City will start the defence of their title at Vincent Kompany’s Burnely, while Luton Town’s first game back in the top flight will be at home to Liverpool.
Here are the fixtures in full according to the leaked picture.
Bournemouth vs West Ham
Burnley vs Man City
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea
Everton vs Brentford
Fulham vs Arsenal
Luton vs Liverpool
Man United vs Brighton
Sheffield United vs Aston Villa
Tottenham vs Newcastle
Wolves vs Nottingham Forest
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season