Michael Olise could be Chelsea’s next star signing.
Here is how Mauricio Pochettino could line up with the 21-year-old Frenchman next season.
Option 1: right winger
Olise spends most of the time destroying his opponents on the right side and creating chances (he hit 11 Premier League assists last season!) right from the wing.
This is the likeliest position he will be used in if he joins the Blues this summer.
Option 2: attacking midfielder
Olise’s secondary position is central attacking midfielder. If, for some reason, Christopher Nkunku feels more comfortable on the left side (or even as a sole striker), Raheem Sterling could move to the right, allowing Olise to occupy the central area.
Conor Gallagher, Michael Olise, Enzo Fernandez – what a mix of dynamism and creativity in the midfield.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season