Todd Boehly regime as Chelsea owner has started and the businessman has already handed £200 million for the club to sign new players. It will be a busy summer for the blues as many players will be leaving the club. Antonio Rudiger has already joined Real Madrid while Christensen, Marcus Alonso, Romelu Lukaku, Christian Pulisic are on the verge of a summer exit.
Chelsea have identified Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembele, and Sevilla defender Joules Kounde as possible summer signings and both deals are almost set to be completed. Conor Gallagher is also back after his impressive loan spell at Crystal Palace and will be given opportunities.
Thomas Tuchel can build a formidable team with this players to help them to win the premier league for the first time since 2017.
Here are the two best line up for Chelsea team.
A 4-2-1-3 formation, Gallagher and Kovacic as central midfielders.
The 3-4-3 formation is Thomas Tuchel’s favourite formation, however the new signings fits perfectly in the formation.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season