Thomas Tuchel likes allowing every player to prove their worth and talent on the pitch, but then there are players that he needs to be playing more often than before in other to get the best out of them. We are going to list two of these players below;
(1) Saul Niguez: Though the midfielder loanee from Atletico Madrid started in a very bad shape, it seems he is already picking up under Thomas Tuchel at Chelsea. The player has been played as a midfielder and as a left-back under Tuchel in which he performed well in his last appearance. In my opinion, he deserves more chances on the pitch to be able to regain his initial form at his prime.
(2) Malang Sarr: The young center-back defender who is also used as a left-back is already proving his worth to Thomas Tuchel and deserves more playing time under the manager.
Kindly drop your thoughts in the comment box below. Like and share this article on different social media platforms as well.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension